Sycamore Trust YOU ROCK

Got a suggestion for how we could make these forums better? Found something you don't like? Just want to say we're doing a good job? Feel free to let us know here!
Spudsuzzy

Sycamore Trust YOU ROCK

Post by Spudsuzzy » Sat 08 Dec , 2018 12:00 am

I would just like to say a big Thankyou to the staff and volunteers of The S.T. My youngest attends the fortnightly youth club at Dagenham which she thoroughly enjoys. My eldest attends the Drop in at Romford Hub once a month and the girls sew crafty group with Harsharan Howell every fortnight. She is loving these groups especially the girls craft group. I also had great fun helping with the xmas decorations yesterday. Thankyou to all involved. I also attend the monthly parent support group which has helped to support us and its also nice to speak to other parents with children/young adults on the spectrum. What a great, totally worthy and hardworking charity and such fab staff and volunteers especially Alex R, Debbie G, Emma M, Emma G and Jenny. We have got to know these lovely people from attending the different groups. You are all so lovely. Happy Christmas Sycamore Trust and Thankyou. :D