How to build a better relationship with anxiety

Where you can talk about pretty much anything.
frankiecutri

How to build a better relationship with anxiety

Post by frankiecutri » Thu 18 Oct , 2018 6:04 pm

When I was at school I had very bad anxiouty due to bullying and course work.I felt that I could never fit in. I felt suffocated in a place where I was meant to learn . I felt that home work was like bringing stress home.

The way I controlled my anxiety I had to close my eyes and focus on my breathing.I refused to do home work because In my mind my home was supposed be a place of peace and tranquillity.

But also I lived in a country where spiritul practice was it's norm. So I had an advantage you do not need to be a expert on spritiul practice. Also try to fuiger out what courses your anxiety. Pay attention to how you feel. Also Remeber anxiety is just a word you do not need to give power to.

However I do understand that anxiety is a very real thing and it has some seriouse effects. However I say it's just a word because it's an easier way to control it.

It took me to leave education for me to control my anxiety because I have lived in spiritul country. So I do have some Knowlegde and speaking from experience spiritul practice did help a lot. If you guys want to ask me questions please feel free