Poll: do you feel safe in public?

Where you can talk about pretty much anything.

Do you feel safe in Public?

Yes, I always feel safe in public.
25%
Sometimes I feel safe, sometimes I don’t.
50%
No, I never feel safe in public.
25%

Total votes: 4

LadyStone aka Caragh

Poll: do you feel safe in public?

Post by LadyStone aka Caragh » Wed 24 Oct , 2018 12:42 pm

Do you?
Caragh from the past

AlexRowley

Re: Poll: do you feel safe in public?

Post by AlexRowley » Wed 24 Oct , 2018 1:18 pm

My problem is that I rarely feel like I'm in danger, even if I'm somewhere unsafe. For example, I rode my bike out to West Horndon, along unpaved country roads with tight corners and enclosed with hedges. Nearly everyone who I've told says it was a really silly thing to do, and not something they would consider.

Thankfully, this doesn't apply to when I'm working with young people. I don't know why, but I'm a lot of more conscious of risks when others are in my care. Might be an executive function issue?
Here to help every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Just drop me an email or call the Hub and I'll see what I can do :ugeek:

LadyStone aka Caragh

Re: Poll: do you feel safe in public?

Post by LadyStone aka Caragh » Fri 26 Oct , 2018 10:42 am

AlexRowley wrote:
Wed 24 Oct , 2018 1:18 pm
My problem is that I rarely feel like I'm in danger, even if I'm somewhere unsafe. For example, I rode my bike out to West Horndon, along unpaved country roads with tight corners and enclosed with hedges. Nearly everyone who I've told says it was a really silly thing to do, and not something they would consider.

Thankfully, this doesn't apply to when I'm working with young people. I don't know why, but I'm a lot of more conscious of risks when others are in my care. Might be an executive function issue?
With all these stabbing and stuff idk how to feel
Caragh from the past