ANNE HEGERTY! The Chase: The Governess

Where you can talk about pretty much anything.
LadyStone aka Caragh

ANNE HEGERTY! The Chase: The Governess

Post by LadyStone aka Caragh » Tue 20 Nov , 2018 9:16 pm

“The Chase star Anne Hegerty, age 60, made her debut on this year's series of I'm A Celebrity. Anne recently opened up on her autism battle, after being diagnosed with Asperger syndrome in 2003.”
Caragh from the past

AlexRowley

Re: ANNE HEGERTY! The Chase: The Governess

Post by AlexRowley » Fri 23 Nov , 2018 11:25 am

A lot of people have been mentioning this, it's not a bad bit of awareness raising :)
Here to help every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Just drop me an email or call the Hub and I'll see what I can do :ugeek:

LadyStone aka Caragh

Post by LadyStone aka Caragh » Tue 27 Nov , 2018 2:29 am

AlexRowley wrote:
Fri 23 Nov , 2018 11:25 am
A lot of people have been mentioning this, it's not a bad bit of awareness raising :)
She’s my spirt animal
Caragh from the past

AlexRowley

Post by AlexRowley » Tue 04 Dec , 2018 12:49 pm

LadyStone aka Caragh wrote:
Tue 27 Nov , 2018 2:29 am
AlexRowley wrote:
She’s my spirt animal
I'm not even sure how to respond to this. I'm just imagining her as one of the daemons in Dark Materials, and it's kind of a perfect fit xD

Hmm... Speaking of Dark Materials, what about a world where everyone was followed by their own personal ghost? Like someone's in class and they either have Stephen Hawking explaining the lesson to them, or Rick Mayal distracting them like he's still in Drop-Dead-Fred xD
Here to help every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Just drop me an email or call the Hub and I'll see what I can do :ugeek:

LadyStone aka Caragh

Post by LadyStone aka Caragh » Wed 05 Dec , 2018 7:22 pm

AlexRowley wrote:
Tue 04 Dec , 2018 12:49 pm
LadyStone aka Caragh wrote:
Tue 27 Nov , 2018 2:29 am
AlexRowley wrote:
She’s my spirt animal
I'm not even sure how to respond to this. I'm just imagining her as one of the daemons in Dark Materials, and it's kind of a perfect fit xD

Hmm... Speaking of Dark Materials, what about a world where everyone was followed by their own personal ghost? Like someone's in class and they either have Stephen Hawking explaining the lesson to them, or Rick Mayal distracting them like he's still in Drop-Dead-Fred xD
Having your own personal ghost is not really nice, I see things that other people don’t. And sometimes it’s scary, and they don’t tell me helpful tips or help me, they just stare, like they trying to talk
Caragh from the past