not be able to sleep

Where you can talk about pretty much anything.
Aimee

not be able to sleep

Post by Aimee » Fri 12 Oct , 2018 6:24 pm

do any of you struggle in to being able to stay asleep or even staying asleep ?? :?:

LadyStone aka Caragh

Re: not be able to sleep

Post by LadyStone aka Caragh » Mon 15 Oct , 2018 5:42 pm

Aimee wrote:
Fri 12 Oct , 2018 6:24 pm
do any of you struggle in to being able to stay asleep or even staying asleep ?? :?:
Yes, I struggle a lot trying to sleep, and when I do eventually fall asleep it’s not long until I’m awake and unable to sleep again!

Maybe you have things on your mind that’s bothering you, and keeping you awake? Our minds never shut down (assuming you are autistic too!)
Caragh from the past

AlexRowley

Post by AlexRowley » Tue 16 Oct , 2018 10:22 am

Agreed. I seem to fluctuate between sleeping 12 hours a night, and being up till 5am every night. I want to regulate it, but I can't stop thinking about all the stuff I need to get done, or getting some idea stuck in my head and not being able to stop thinking about it.
Here to help every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Just drop me an email or call the Hub and I'll see what I can do :ugeek:

Aimee

Post by Aimee » Tue 16 Oct , 2018 11:25 am

yes I have autism too. I get very frustrate when I can't sleep and have to cry myself to sleep most of the time can u recommend any thing I can do ?

LadyStone aka Caragh

Post by LadyStone aka Caragh » Tue 16 Oct , 2018 1:19 pm

Aimee wrote:
Tue 16 Oct , 2018 11:25 am
yes I have autism too. I get very frustrate when I can't sleep and have to cry myself to sleep most of the time can u recommend any thing I can do ?
I’m with CAHMS(not for long tho as I’m 18 soon!) and I spoke to my person I see and told her about my sleeping issues and she prescribed me sleeping tablets! Try going off your phone an hour before you go to bed. Or sleep with your phone off so you don’t get distracted
Caragh from the past