Introductions Thread

Where you can talk about pretty much anything.
AlexRowley

Introductions Thread

Post by AlexRowley » Fri 20 Apr , 2018 9:12 am

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the community.

I guess I'd best start off. My name is Alex, and I work for Sycamore Trust on their Autism Ambassadors and Romford Autism Hub Projects. I first got involved with Sycamore as a service user when I was 8, and ten years later they gave me my first job.

I've been looking forward to this online community for a very long time, and I really hope you all enjoy yourselves, support each other, and have a great time!
Here to help every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Just drop me an email or call the Hub and I'll see what I can do :ugeek:

Kwilks

Re: Introductions Thread

Post by Kwilks » Tue 09 Apr , 2019 11:25 pm

Might as well post here if I'm trying to re-inject some life!

I'm alternately called Kai or Ploddy, I'm a sometimes-volunteer for the Autism Ambassadors project and occasional Labour Party activist, being formerly named as Neurodiversity Officer for Dagenham & Rainham CLP (though largely as a paper candidate due to personal lack of engagement).

LadyStone aka Caragh

Re: Introductions Thread

Post by LadyStone aka Caragh » Wed 10 Apr , 2019 8:20 pm

Following ploddy;

My names Caragh, aka Binks or Lady Stone.
I’m an autism ambassador, I’m also involved in the steering group movement. Oh yeah and I think I’m part of an autistic politics movement (I’ll get back to you on that one)
I’m 18, and I’m non-verbal and verbal. Just catch me at the right time and you won’t be able to shut me up!

I’m like ancient. I’ve known most of the staff since I first turned to P.A.C.T (Sycamore trust) for help (you know I’m ancient for saying the original name!)
Caragh from the past